Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Happy Father's Day!


For Father's Day I am making mini frittatas! I made a practice batch to make sure I got the recipe right. Here is what I used and how I did it:

4 slices of pre-cooked thick cut bacon cut into small pieces
1 cup baby spinach chopped semi fine
1/2 cup fresh mushrooms chopped
1/4 white onion diced
2TB butter
Cooking Spray
salt and pepper to taste
6 eggs
2 TB grated sharp cheddar cheese for each muffin tin (12 TB total)

In a skillet saute the bacon, onion, spinach, and mushrooms in the butter until soft. Spray muffin tins with cooking spray and add a couple of tablespoons of veggie mixture to each tin. (I used a six muffin pan) Add one egg to each tin and mix with veggie mixture in each tin using a fork. Top each one with cheese and bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.

Yummy! I am going to serve it with strawberries :)

I love comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment